Monday, August 10, 2015

Patterns of Evidence: Exodus DVD

Patterns of Evidence: Exodus is a thought-provoking documentary about the archaeological evidence for, and timing of, the Exodus. This documentary is well made and well produced.  I was impressed with the quality of the production. Unfortunately, many Christian documentary/movies are often cheesy and not well made, this was not the case here.

The basic premise is that the traditional timing of the Exodus is too late and this is why archaeological evidence for the Exodus is sparse. This documentary does makes a strong case for an early Exodus. Whether they're right or not I'm not sure. To be honest, I don't know enough about this issue to really have a strong opinion regarding the timing; however, I think this documentary certainly offers plenty of food for thought and has made me want to investigate this subject further. I highly recommend you check It out!

You can watch the preview here.

I'm also giving away a copy of this documentary. Just leave a comment below and I'll select a winner,


"Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”): Many thanks to Propeller Consulting, LLC for providing this prize for the giveaway. Choice of winners and opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post.
 Only one entrant per mailing address, per giveaway. If you have won a prize from our sponsor Propeller / FlyBy Promotions in the last 30 days, you are not eligible to win. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you are not eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.”

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post, definitely interested in the early exodus theory

    ReplyDelete