Monday, September 01, 2008

Behold the Harvest

I was digging through a drawer were I keep a bunch of cd's and I came across a cd that I didn't know I had and on it was a presentation about the Bible Methodist Connection of Churches theme right now. I had never seen this before and I found it to be a powerful presentation. On it is quite a few pictures from my Church (just look for the overflowing Kids Church pictures among others). I enjoyed this presentation so much I converted into to a flash video so I could put it online. The message at the end of the video is a very powerful presentation by our Connection Chairman Daniel Stetler.

After clicking play you may have to click on the video a second time to get the sound to work. I'm not sure why its doing this...


No comments:

Post a Comment