Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm "it"

Before you think I'm conceited, I had better explain. Brenda "tagged" me and so I guess I'm now "it."

I think, if I understand this crazy process, that I'm supposed to share 7 things about me that you may not know. So here goes:
  1. I really struggle with being self-conscious. I am not confident about myself at all. Most of the time I would rather hole up in my office all by myself...
  2. I don't like to talk very much. Those of you who know me may find this hard to believe, but I talk mostly because I'm a pastor and it's kind of expected of me...
  3. I love baseball - you may know this already if you've read my blog very long, but I'm having a hard time thinking of 7 things so I'll put it here anyways.
  4. I'm very absent minded at times. Just call me "A.D.D. Boy" for short...
  5. I've sat here for 5 minutes trying to think of something else about me...ok, I thought of something, I hate my hair. I'm sure you didn't know this about me. I've never liked my hair. At times I've considered going with the shaved look...
  6. I've really reached the bottom of the barrel...here's something you may not know about me: I don't know much about myself to share with you...
  7. This whole "tag" idea must be a girl thing. Guys would never sit around and decide to share 7 things about themselves and ask others to do the same...I've recently started playing golf again - I love golf!
There you have - 7 things you might not know about me and could probably care less to know. Sorry, but I feel like being "it" so I'm not going to tag anyone else. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Jon, I got tagged by Deanna K. So I was going to tag you but I see that you were already tagged.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never guessed that you were self-conscious.

    ReplyDelete