Saturday, April 07, 2007

Thrift Shopper



It's time for my totally pointless post of the week! (Aren't they all??)

I can't stand these stores myself, except when I find good books for cheap. But, I do tolerate them because my wife shops at them (I should be very thankful for this I know...)

Anyways, there's a new website called The Thrift Shopper. All you have to do is enter your zip code or the name of a town you want to shop at, and it will find all of the thrift stores in the area. I tried it out and discovered that there were more thrift stores around that my wife had never drug me to, so now I will probably have to wait impatiently while my wife browses through them...

Aggh!

There is also a ratings system were you can rate the stores and read reviews that others have wrote. Now I can have revenge all all of the dirty, overpriced thrift stores in my area! :-) J/K

No comments:

Post a Comment