Saturday, March 03, 2007

Storm damage in Americus

This afternoon my wife, sister, and I took a trip to Americus to see the tornado damage. Unfortunately we missed seeing President Bush by a few minutes, although I do believe we saw his helicopter. Below are some of the pictures that we took today. The damage in Americus is horrific! I feel horrible for the many people who lost their homes and are trying to recover from this storm...

Damage to the Hospital:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I will be adding more pictures later...

No comments:

Post a Comment