Thursday, January 18, 2007

Tracking cows... and people

Call me crazy. But, chips for tracking people are not that far away. Really they're already in existence and being used in some instances (I've posted about this previously), but there coming and soon they'll be injecting these chips in people like crazy.

Call me crazy. But, I believe this is leading to the Mark of the Beast. What I fear is we have a bunch of people who think that they're never going to face persecution because Jesus is going to come back before the Tribulation begins and so they're not going to be on guard against it.

Now that I've opened a very large can of worms let me get back to the whole issue of tracking cows...and people. Engadget has an interesting little article about this today - check it out!

While you're at it, make sure to check this out - notice the parts about this being safe for animals and people...

1 comment:

  1. Jon, I do realize the danger in this as well. I believe many young people will fall for this new "technology" simply because it is just that, new. It is sad what our world will do in the name of fashion and being "cool". As we see more of this coming out, there is no doubt in my mind we are nearing the end of this world. As Revelations 22:20 says, "He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus." Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus.

    ReplyDelete