Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back! Finally....

We are finally back home after a longer than expected Christmas vacation. We had been scheduled to return home on Friday but due to the second blizzard to hit Colorado in a week we were delayed until Monday. We finally made it home at about 3:30 Tuesday morning. I can't tell you how ready I was to be home! All in all we enjoyed our trip, but as I mentioned we were more than ready to be home.

For Christmas I received a 8 mega pixel camera. I'm am thrilled to death with my new "toy" and I am sure that I will bore you with many poor quality pictures which I will be placing on this blog (not because of the camera but because of the photographer).

Here are a few pictures from our trip:

This is the new sheriff of Bennett County South Dakota (Michelle's brother Lindell) with his police dog (just kidding, this is actually our dog Cinnamon)














Michelle with her 90 year old grandmother











Church built of baled straw in Arthur Nebraska

























Pikes Pike in Colorado













Here is Michelle, her dad, aunt, and cousins doing what we did the most this vacation - playing the "Georgia" game. You've never played it but its great fun - it has nothing to do with Georgia but the game has been called "Tic-tack-toe on steriods" everyone loves the game) I'll sell you one! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to all the pictures you will post with your new camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great to be back in the South? I was just there on vacation and I miss it already!

    ReplyDelete