Saturday, December 16, 2006

Cha-Ching - I Won!

Yes! I won!!!! Robert Booth had a contest on his blog where he was giving away the book Confessions of a Pastor by Craig Groeschel. In order to win you had to be the first person to tell what significant archaeological discovery took place this past week near Jerusalem.

Of course I knew the answer right off the bat and so I quickly emailed my answer his way...not really. Actually after hours of searching the internet (actually it was probably only minutes, but it seemed like hours) and three guesses later, I finally got the answer correct. I can't tell you how many searches I did and couldn't find the answer anywhere until I finally uncovered this short story in the Jerusalem Post (thanks to a link I found in another blog). I've got to tell you, I was a little disappointed at how small as story this was after I went to all the trouble to find it!

I'm not real crazy about the fellow who wrote this book seeing how he's part of the Emergent church, but hey, I like most anything that's free so I'll check it out. Who knows, maybe I'll like the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment