Monday, February 01, 2010

Surprise!

In the middle of the night my wife awoke to a pack of dogs barking outside of our house. We often have packs of stray dogs come through and previously they have killed some of our outside cats. When Michelle heard the dogs carrying on furiously she got out of bed in a hurry to protect her precious cat. She opened the door to see a pack of strange Chow dogs.
After chasing away the pack of chows Michelle got down on her hands and knees to look under the car to see if her cat was okay. She said, "Come here Fiona (our cat) are you okay?" She got down, looked under the car calling for the cat - and came face to face with a possum!! :-)















Needless to say she screamed and came running back to bed seeking my help. She woke me up to tell me that there was a possum under the car. In my half-asleep state I said, "What do you want me to with a possum under the car!?" and rolled over and went back to sleep. (Yes I am my wife's hero) :-)

1 comment: