Friday, April 17, 2009

Good Grief...

After watching these videos and hearing the talking heads bemoan the fact that we "tortured" terrorists, who have no problem cutting off people's heads and want to kill as many American's as possible, I can't help but wonder how long it will be until the USA no longer exists...with people with this mentality in leadership I'm afraid it won't be much longer!

I'm not especially fond of insects myself, but I'm sorry but a caterpillar in a cell is not torture! Especially when you consider that those individuals may have information concerning the potential of the death of thousands of American's!

It's ironic how these same people, who claim that this is "horrible" torture has to stop, have no problem with the slaughter of thousands of unborn babies...that's the real torture that's going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment