Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Thoughts...

I hate the fact that McCain/Palin lost. It saddens me to think of where our country is headed and I pray that God will have mercy upon us. I do believe that this should be a wake up call to Christians. We must get our eyes off of man and the hope that an elected official will be the answer to our country's problems. We need revival - real revival. We need to seek God until He comes and brings conviction upon people like we have never experienced before. I still believe that God is in the business of dealing with people - if we will pray...

I'm a little concerned with how panicky a lot of people are - again, God is in control! No matter what happens in the future, or who is in office, He is the One we must look to.

I do wish that I could have voted for this country's first black President. I could have never voted for Obama because of what he stands for, but at the same time I am glad that our country is no longer making black people sit in the back of the bus and drink at different water fountains. Now our President is black and I think that is a great thing - I wish it was a different black man but I still think it's a great thing.

Today I am singing the song, "My hope is built on nothing less, than Jesus blood and righteousness. I dare not trust the sweetest frame, but wholly lean on Jesus Name. On Christ the Solid Rock I stand all other ground is sinking sand..."

I am thankful that my hope is in the Solid Rock - not in who is our President!

Now, what am I going to blog about now since the election is over...?

No comments:

Post a Comment