Thursday, October 09, 2008

3 every 3

I received the following as an email today and I thought that I would put it on my blog in hopes that more people will participate in this effort. Let's pray until God moves!

Dear Brothers in the Lord and all Concerned Christians,

We need a change in America! Remember Prayer Changes Things! Prayer will also change our nation!

This morning God gave me a serious wake up call for all Concerned Christians. We keep hearing the word "change." We are facing a new challenge in America this election year and our only Hope is for God to make "The Change" He knows we need as a nation and people. We need all willing Christians to pledge their cooperation and prayers.

I am appealing to all Denominational Leaders, all Convention Leaders, all Conference Presidents, all Pastors, all Bible College Presidents, Staff and Faculty members, all laymen. I need your help to get this message out across our Holiness Movement, Evangelical ministries, Missionary organizations, Camp meeting Associations and Youth ministries throughout America.

The Purpose: Call all Christians to Prayer

The Plan: The Final 3 weeks before the election: 3 Weeks of Prayer:

Call to Prayer begins on October 14: At 6 AM; 9 AM; 12 PM; 3 PM; 6 PM; 9 PM; 12 AM; 3 AM

Pause for 3 minutes of prayer, every 3 hours, every day around the clock for the next 3 weeks

The Motto: "3 every 3" - meaning 3 minutes of prayer every 3 hours

The intent of this Call to Prayer is to involve everyone possible. I realize not every one can pause for 3 minutes every 3 hours but we can effect change through prayer.

If only 1 person pauses for 3 minutes of prayer, every 3 hours there will be a total of 24 minutes of prayer in one day.

If only 10 people pause for 3 minutes of prayer, every 3 hours there will be a total of 240 minutes of prayer in one day.

Just think, if we could get 1,000 people to follow the above plan, there would be a total of 24,000 minutes of prayer each day.

Will you join me and forward this email to as many of your friends and associations as possible? We can make a difference!

I believe God gave this plan to me and I sincerely ask for your help. Let's adopt the Motto: "3 every 3" and share it with everyone we meet. Let's promote the motto with each phone call we make, let’s talk it up in our churches, let's spread it on our college campuses and all other areas of influence.

If you have the time, I would appreciate if you would show your support by simply sending me an email saying "yes."

God bless you for your interest in the future of our great nation,

Rev. Henry Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment