Monday, September 08, 2008

Seriously...you've got to be kidding me!!

Jon Plank posted the following video on his blog and asked the question, "I wonder what these folks stance is on the abortion issue?" Good question, I would guess that they are probably like most wacko environmentalists and are pro-death when it comes to the abortion issue.



This also makes me think about what Obama and Biden have recently said about supposedly being personally pro-life but they don't want to force their personal beliefs on others (or at least that's what they claim). Which makes me think about the fact that they also personally believe in global warming and they don't mind forcing that belief and all their ideas to "fix" the problem on us. I suppose I should just get used to the hypocrisy but it just drives me nuts! Especially when I know people that fall for it...

2 comments:

  1. I would like to see what they would do at an abortion clinic over a baby….more than likely nothing. People are so indisputably given over to corrupt and reprobate minds.

    Byron

    ReplyDelete