Friday, August 29, 2008

What I got out of Obama's speech

Nothing...really...

If I'm not mistaken in last nights speech Obama promised us all ocean front property in Arizona (specifically probably John McCain's property since he owns eight houses). I learned while listening that no one like Mark in Maryland should have to walk uphill both ways on their way to work, and Megan in Mississippi should not have to blow her nose without someone from the government being there to hand her a tissue. (By the way, is it only me or does anyone else get tired of hearing about so and so in such and such a state who should or shouldn't have this or that!? It drives me crazy!) We also learned that Robin Hood Obama is going to steal from the rich and give to the poor. I think somewhere in his speech he also promised a chicken for every pot...

By the way, also just announced is the official vehicle of the Obama campaign. Its a car the perfectly illustrates the "new direction" that Obama wants to take us. Click here to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment