Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Why I will vote for John McCain

He wasn't my first choice, or probably even my second. I don't like a lot of things he stands for. But, there is one reason why I will vote for John McCain. The National Abortion Rights Action League (NARAL-a huge pro-abortion group) gave Barak Obama a 100% score on abortion. John McCain? 0% score. Click here.

I don't care how much you may personally dislike John McCain. If for no other reason he deserves your vote in November. There is no other issue that is more important than this one in my mind. Politics are one thing - human life is another.

1 comment:

  1. So it's been awhile since u've posted this, but I just happened to stumble upon it now. I'm a Christian too, but I believe not all things have to be black and white. What Obama said was reasonable within that context.

    Young people make mistakes, protective products can be damaged, and people unfortunately may be forced. An abortion may be better than "babies" raising babies or an unwanted pregnancy altogether, for the parent and the would-be child. I think abortions are okay if they're done early into the pregnancy before anything has really developed.

    On the political side.. Obama's comment turns you off. Fair enough. But if you don't like McCain's qualities either, you don't have to vote for him. If neither candidate is suitable, then there's no need to vote.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete