Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Sad Day...

I have loved baseball my entire life. I spent much of my growing up years dreaming of playing baseball for a team and when I wasn't playing a pickup game in my neighborhood or playing pitcher/catcher with my best friend, I was throwing a racquetball or tennis ball against a wall or board and playing an imaginary game of baseball in my head. No other sport even comes close to baseball in my opinion. One of the ways I relax and unwind as a pastor is to listen to an Atlanta Braves game on the radio. I'm a die hard Braves fan! :-)

John Smoltz is one of my favorite players and one of the best pitchers in history, in my opinion, as well as one of the most decent pro athletes you'll ever see. The video below explains why it's a sad day today:

No comments:

Post a Comment