Tuesday, April 01, 2008

That's What I'm Talking About!

I've always been a fan of Gold City (I love their newest CD "Revival"). Jonathan Wilburn recently left the group which left me wondering who would be his replacement. I was at one of the very first concerts after Jonathan Wilburn joined the group (I actually think it may have been his first but I can't remember for sure). Anyways, I wondered who they would find to replace him. The video below features his replacement. I think the new guy is pretty good. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. not bad.. some how they found guys who will help kep their sound, but its definately not the old group. TIm Riley was incredible. But they are still Gold city thru and thru!! thanks for posting I was wondering the same thing.. and since there arent' many concerts up here I never get to se most groups :(

    ReplyDelete