Thursday, March 13, 2008

Front page news

I received my local newspaper today only to discover that a recent incident, which took place on the school bus that I drive, had made the front page. Here's the article - it has some factual details wrong. I was the school bus driver, not the lady (Kaye Smith) who is said to be in the article. That lady is the principle of the school. It didn't happen at 7:30 at night and I never talked to the police - the school did. I think the reporter must have been a little confused about some of the details.

Anyways, such is the life of a school bus driver. By the way, the two boys who got in trouble are some of my bus kids for church as well...I hate it that they have got themselves into so much trouble. Hopefully they will learn from this incident...

No comments:

Post a Comment