Saturday, August 11, 2007

Chips ahoy!

I know that some of you have probably thought I am crazy when it comes to my opinion that RFID computer chips are leading the way to what may someday be the Mark of the Beast, but here's more evidence which leads me to my conclusion:

According to this New York Times story, over in China they are installing at least 20,000 police surveillance cameras which will be guided by sophisticated computer software from an American-financed company to recognize automatically the faces of police suspects and detect unusual activity.

This isn't even the scary part, here's what I find really scary:
...residency cards fitted with powerful computer chips programmed by the same company will be issued to most citizens.

Data on the chip will include not just the citizen’s name and address but also work history, educational background, religion, ethnicity, police record, medical insurance status and landlord’s phone number. Even personal reproductive history will be included, for enforcement of China’s controversial “one child” policy. Plans are being studied to add credit histories, subway travel payments and small purchases charged to the card.
It seems to me that these "cards" will probably be lost very easily or stolen.Why not just implant a chip in everyone's forehead or hand? We all know how bad credit card and identity theft is - this would be the "perfect" solution. And terrorism, this could be the solution, if everyone has to have this "mark" then we would be able to tell who ever one is, and we would know where they are at all times, and what they are purchasing etc.

I'm sure it will take a world leader to accomplish the spread of this idea all across the world - i.e. the Antichrist. The world leader who will convince nearly everyone to take this "mark" which I'm sure will be billed as a great thing to have for some of the reasons named above. At first it will be a voluntary acceptance, but then it will become forced - take it or die...

Okay, now that you all think that I've totally lost my mind, I'll go back to my studying now. Perhaps it's the 110 degree temperature I was visiting in today....

No comments:

Post a Comment