Monday, June 18, 2007

Breaking the silence!

I know all of you have been seating by your computers anxiously awaiting another highly intelligent post on my blog. I apologize for the hiatus between posts. I've been away for two weeks at youth camps. First we had our Alabama Bible Methodist Youth Camp. God really came and helped and all of the young people in the camp. I was excited because all of the young people from my church received spiritual help!

My boy Cliff, pictured below on the right, was the life of the party at youth camp this year. Especially when he "preached" during skit night. He said he was imitating me, but I don't remember ever singing while preaching...there was a few times when he was "preaching" that I was ready to crawl under my chair. :-)

I was very proud of him, because he wound up winning "Camper of the Year." All of my kids were great and I'm proud of each of them!

Last week I had to preach at the Kansas State Holiness Association Youth Camp in Abilene Kansas. God really came and helped and I'm thankful for His Presence!

But, after two weeks of youth camp, I can't tell you how thankful I am to be back home!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Back! And hope you had a Happy Fathers Day. Blessings to you all there.

    ReplyDelete