Monday, February 12, 2007

To be like Joel...



One of my life long ambitions is to be like Joel Byer. So, in order for me to be cool like him, I got the same guitar he did and I am attempting to learn how to play.

Actually, my wife purchased this guitar for me for Valentines Day. For a long time I have wanted to learn to play the guitar. Back in college, I had a guitar for awhile, but it was cracked and could not be repaired. Back then I learned a few chords, but never pursued it any farther. It has been my dream for a long time to learn how to play. I did see Joel's posts about his new guitar and I went to the site and read the reviews about the guitar.

I jokingly mentioned to my wife that she could buy it for me for V-day. She did!

So, now I can be like Joel... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment