Friday, February 16, 2007

Sick house

I'll spare you the gruesome details, but the Earls household has been a sick house for the past couple of days. My wife was sick all day Wednesday and yesterday, I caught up yesterday. By last evening we were both very sick.

We're still alive, but a couple times last evening I thought I was going to have to call 911 when my wife fainted and hit the floor in the kitchen. She was having a very difficult time breathing all evening. I was preoccupied with my own sickness so I wasn't a whole lot of help for her...

Thankfully Michelle's sister is with us so she was able to help us out. Apparently the sickness is spreading throughout our church - I received a phone call this morning that there are others who feel like they're dying as well...

Pray for us, maybe we'll make it. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hope ya'll get better real fast. It's no fun being sick.

    ReplyDelete